Corporate and Group Bookings
Spectacular locations and venues galore...
With all the sophistication and facilities of an urban environment but none of the stress, there are few locations more suited to successful corporate gatherings than the Margaret River region. Its inspirational setting and appealing range of smart venue options makes it perfect for the Meetings, Incentive, Conferences and Exhibitions market.
The staff at the Margaret River Visitor Centre are experts in arranging accommodation, transport, facilities and activities for your group events and getaways – whether it’s a corporate gathering, private group, school group, sports team or cultural group. So make life easier for yourself and hand the reigns over to our group booking specialists - just email email@example.com or call us on +61 8 9780 5911 and we'll get started on some quotes! Here’s some ideas to get the ball rolling:
- Meet: there's some great venues in the region to host your small to medium sized conference, complete with accommodation, on-site catering and all the necessary facilities.
- Reward: your high achievers with a few days off at an exclusive retreat, a private wine tour, an Ultimate Pass to the caves and the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, or if it’s too hard to decide - let them choose with a margaretriver.com gift voucher! For the perfect team reward visit this November and go VIP style to the Margaret River Gourmet Escape.
- Before and after: Western Australia’s capital city Perth hosts countless large conferences and events. A trip to the Margaret River region is less than 3 hours drive and with guaranteed WOW factor it is a must visit for any pre or post touring itinerary.
- Step outside the box: take a unique approach to professional development - stage a concert in a cave, or organise a meeting in a brewery
- Challenge: host team-building activities and learn something new with outdoor adventures scattered amongst the wondrous landscape – tackle a hiking trail, try your hand at surfing or face your fear of heights with a daring climb!