Fun for the whole family!
When family-friendly is your requirement, the Margaret River region delivers. The region is brimming with appeal for the whole family – there are beaches, forests, caves, and a bounty of low-cost, high impact treats in between to satisfy parents and kids alike! Check out our page on what to do for kids and search family-friendly businesses and attractions.
- Caves: Jewel, Lake and Mammoth caves are seriously awe-inspiring – buy a family Grand Tour Pass and see all three spectacular caves for one discounted price, or an ultimate pass to include a maritime adventure up the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Animal encounters: May through to December is whale watching season, or get up close and personal with a furry, scaly or feathered creature at one of the many animal farms.
- Sample tasty treats: chocolate, fudge, cheese, nougat, icecream, olive oil… free tastings galore!
- Beer and wine: many of the wineries and breweries are family friendly with some seriously impressive playgrounds, so you can sample local drops whilst keeping the kids happy!
- Get outdoors: swimming, fishing, surfing, horse riding, cycling, mazes, bushwalking, rockclimbing, abseiling… these are just some of the fun activities for kids (which also help to burn off energy!)