Get Back to Nature
The great outdoors awaits!
The Margaret River region is world famous for its tall karri forests, pristine beaches, wonderful wildlife, spectacular landscapes, peaceful walk trails and epic surf breaks… get amongst it all and get back to nature!
- Caves: Jewel, Lake and Mammoth Caves are seriously awe-inspiring – grab a Grand Tour Pass and see all three spectacular caves for one discounted price.
- Animal encounters: May – December is whale watching season or get up close and personal with a furry, scaly or feathered creature at one of the many animal farms.
- Wildflowers: the landscape comes alive with wildflowers in spring – ask us about a guided wildflower tour or how to get to the wildflower hotspots.
- Take a trek: there are some great walk trails in the region, from the Cape to Cape Track to the Rails to Trails, short walk trails through the forest or along the beach.
- Dine: eating and nature go hand in hand – an amazing view appears on every horizon.