Take a road trip with the girls...
Time to get away with the girls and restock the wine rack? Hen’s parties, wine trips, revitalising weekends and checking out the local surfers are all popular activities with the ladies. We’ve compiled a more extensive list to inspire your next holiday.
- Taste wine: with more than 120 cellar doors and approximately 1,000 local drops to sample, plus gourmet cuisine to match, it’s easy to see why they call this place paradise.
- Taste beer: beer isn’t just for blokes, and there’s heaps of breweries in the region – they all serve great food, plus cider and wine for the non-beer drinkers.
- Do a tour: winery tours are perfect for a girls day out, or if you want to plan your own itinerary, ask us for some quotes for a private tour. Incoporate some retail therapy while you’re at it!
- Indulge: chocolate, cheese and a myriad of other sweet treats and savoury delights that go perfectly with a glass of wine! Or spoil yourself with a treasure from a boutique store or local factory - there's beautiful soaps, candles, clothing, wool garments and more. Gather up the girls this November to celebrate all of these wonderful treats and visit for the spectacular Margaret River Gourmet Escape!
- Relax: after a hard day wining and dining or tanning on the beach, enjoy a spa treatment or massage.
Where to Stay
What to Do
Come on our fun and easy Stand Up Paddle Scenic River Tour, through...
The Deluxe Winery and Brewery Tour of Margaret River is a unique...