A weekend away with the boys...
Planning a trip down south with the boys? End of season sports team wind-ups, buck’s weekends, a surfing trip with your mates – here’s some of the things we recommend to make your ladsy trip… well, ladsy!
- Drink beer: there are heaps of breweries in the region – they all serve great food, and most of them have open space where you can kick a footy around.
- Taste wine: wine isn’t just for girls – so man up and hit the wineries (plus tastings are generally free)
- Go fishing: fishing down here is awesome – fish from the beach, off a jetty or do a deep-sea charter if you want to catch the big ones!
- Do a tour: winery/brewery tours are perfect for a boys day out, or if you want to plan your own itinerary, ask us for some quotes for a private tour.
- Gig it up: the live music scene down south rocks – check out upcoming gigs on our events page
- Get adventurous: camping, swimming, diving, hiking, surfing, climbing, mountain boarding, jumping, riding… there’s heaps of outdoorsy fun to be had!