For those outdoorsy types...
Wind up the adrenaline and embark on the adventure of a lifetime. Relaxation and revitalisation are profound experiences of any holiday in the Margaret River region, but never fear, there’s loads of action-packed activities for those who are seeking more of a thrill!
- Get outdoors: rockclimbing, caving, abseiling, surfing, horse riding, mountain biking, bushwalking, … these are just some of the adventurous activities that are waiting for you in the great outdoors.
- Cruise: take an eco-cruise up the Blackwood River, or grab a kayak and paddle up the Blackwood or the Margaret River.
- Jump: aboard a whale watching or fishing charter in the deep seas of the Southern and Indian Oceans, or out of an aeroplane if you’re seeking more of an adrenaline rush!
- Mix it up: explore the wineries and attractions with a difference by horse carriage, Harley sidecar, limousine, bike, or even on foot.
- Compete: in the Anaconda Adventure Race, Cape to Cape Mountain Bike Trek, Busselton Ironman or one of the many exciting annual outdoor events.