Welcome to Rosa Brook!
Rosa Brook is a quaint little town located a short drive south east of Margaret River. Rosa Brook has a community hall and a local store which was established in 1932 by the Darnell family. The area is best known for farming beef and lamb, and in recent years, viticulture has come to the fore and many of the area's valleys and rolling hills are scattered with vines and olives.
You will fall in love with Rosa Brook – tall trees, charming bed and breakfasts and chalets, and plenty of interesting places to visit. So venture off the beaten track and experience all that Rosa Brook has to offer!
What to do
- Ride a horse: the home of horse riding – from horseback tours to polocrosse.
- Taste wine: venture off the main wine trail and discover some fantastic cellar doors.
- Eat: sample delicious local delicacies from fresh coffee to berry jam, fruit produce and local olive oil.
- Discover art: tucked away are some great little galleries, showcasing works of amazing local artisans.
- Get back to nature: this area is home to some great national park sites which are perfect for camping or picnics.
- Heading out for a lazy afternoon picnic at Cane Break Pool, Chapman Pool or 10 Mile Brook Dam.
- The local drops – from dry-grown vineyards to fruit wine, liqueurs and ports, what’s not to love?
- The peace and quiet, it’s perfect for lazy sleep-in mornings.
Useful to know
- There is a memorial located on Rosa Glen Road, as a tribute to Rosa Brook’s original group settlers.
- Fire bans are in place over the warmer months, so check with the shire if you’re camping out this way.
- If you’re not a beach-goer, swimming in the fresh waterways is popular during the warmer months.
How to get there
Rosa Brook is located approximately 13km south-east of Margaret River on Rosa Brook Road – the turnoff is just 5 minutes south of Margaret River on the corner of Bussell Highway. Head down Rosa Brook Road for about 10 minutes – the town itself is on Rosa Brook Road, but you can explore the area by turning down Rosa Glen Road or any of the other roads in the surrounding area.