12 Strings of Christmas
Thursday, 16th December 2021 - 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Margaret River’s Mainstreet comes alive for a special night of shopping, music and fun!
Live music from 4-9PM at the new Festival Precinct, and throughout the town. Plus a range of activities to keep the family entertained while you finish your Christmas Shopping!
Santa Claus will also make a special appearance on the main stage !
- Face Painting (Fund-raising) for River Angels
- Giant Games
- Fairy Floss & Donuts (Fund-raising) for Margaret River Cricket Club
- Candy Can body scrub making station
- Buskers (outside IGA)(Town Square)
- Tongan Choir ( Outside Woolworths)
- Miss Kitty & The Hep Cats (The Local Store)