Augusta Whalesong Festival
4 June 2021 @ 11:00 am - 7 June 2021 @ 11:00 amFree
Welcome to whale season. Start winter off right by booking accommodation in Augusta for the June long weekend. The Whale Song Festival will coincide with the Blessing of the Fleet and the opening of the whale watching season. There will be tours, live music, market stalls, workshops and family activities all weekend long by the Blackwood river and at various venues throughout Augusta.
- Friday 4 June: Taste of Augusta Dinner at the Colourpatch Cafe
- Saturday 5 June (11am – 1.30pm): The Magic of Dance Cultural Workshop and Bush Tucker Lunch
- Saturday 5 June (4pm – 6pm): Free Kite Display on the lawns of Augusta Hotel
- Sunday 6 June (9am – 2pm): Annual Blessing of the Fleet
- Monday 7 June (1030am – 1145am):
- Discover the secrets and heritage of Augusta through guided historical tour
- Line-up of live local music
- Market Stalls
- Family-Friendly fun and kids activities
For the full program and to purchase tickets, visit the event website.