Busselton Performing Arts Festival
Busselton Performing Arts Festival is the regions newest event!
Touted as an arts festival with no boundaries, Busselton Performing Arts Festival showcases extraordinary regional talent, plus arts and culture from around the world through an array of amazing theatre, cabaret, comedy, film and more
Promising to deliver something for everyone, this year’s program includes:
- Ladies on the Costa | 27 May to 4 June | The comic observations and experiences of English ladies living in Spain
- BurLEZque | 27 & 28 May | A triumphant celebration of sexuality
- Booze & The Bard’s MacBeth | 27 – 28 May | Five actors perform a one-hour, improvised retelling of Shakespeare’s Scottish play with a twist, one of their troupe is drunk
- Pride Queer Film Festival | 28 – 29 May | Arange of diverse and interesting LGBTQIA+ films and documentaries over three event
- Escape| 3-6 June | An original dramedy that toes the line between offbeat and onbeat, sanity and insanity
- Slow Down & Enjoy the Ride| 3 & 5 June | A quirky combination of fun-filled travel stories, sprinkled with humour and a dash of music
- Eight Lives| 3 & 5 June | An all new muder mystery, adapted from Susan Dunlap’s short story Eight Lives.
- Perth Caberet Collective | 4 June | Jazz, comedy, and a smattering of sass
- Arty Facts | 10 & 11 June | A hilarious one-hour play. If only the art could talk
Check their website for more details and grab you tickets now