Eagle Bay Epic Adventure Race
Next Occurrence: Saturday, 5th November 2022
9:00am to 5:00pm
Entries are open to the 2022 Eagle Bay Epic Adventure Race
The Eagle Bay Epic is an off-road adventure race in a magnificent setting, that anyone can be part of. The course features the best of the best and will have you swimming and kayaking in the calm waters of Geographe Bay, running along the scenic coastal trails, and hit the flowing single tracks for a high octane mountain bike in the Meelup Regional Park!
With a range of event options, there is a course for every age and ability. Team up with friends or challenge yourself to race solo. Plus there is also a fun kids course and the modern day “wife” carrying championship.
Starting and finishing at Eagle Bay Brewery, competitors (and their support crew) can enjoy beer, wine & food after their event, as well as the sweeping views out to Cape Naturaliste. It’s the perfect race headquarters.
- Friday 4th November
- Competitor Registration and Expo
- Saturday 5th November
- Naturaliste Short Course – 13km Mountain Bike | 1.2km Ocean Swim | 5km Paddle |7.9km Trail Run | 300m Team Run to the finish line
- Kids’ Adventure – 4km running and obstacle course for kids aged up to 13 years
- “Wife” Carrying Championships*
- Sunday 7th November
- Leeuwin Long Course & Presentations – 23km Mountain Bike | 2km Ocean Swim | 13.5km Paddle | 12.5km Trail Run | 300m Team Run to the finish line
* The title says ‘wife’ to be in keeping with the heritage of the sport (that was founded in Finland in 1992) but the rules to accommodate all partnerships in our modern society, so teams can be fulfilled by: Woman carrying man, Man carrying woman, Woman carrying woman, Man carrying man.