Margaret River Natural Skincare Workshop
18 October 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am$79
Come along and learn how to make organic natural skincare using active botanical ingredients. 🌺🌿
Presenter Emma Louise (Herbalist, Organic Skincare Formulator and Founder of Conscious Lifestyler) will teach you the core foundations required to formulate and develop your own range of anhydrous skincare, including facial care, body care, hair care, personal care, and first aid products… all free from preservatives and harmful chemicals.
By the end of the workshop you will understand the roles of base and enhancing ingredients, how to use them in each product, and be able to create your own personalised formulations for thousands of product variations.
Included in the ticket price;
- Product Formulations (RRP: $129.95)
- Natural Skincare eBook (RRP: $49.95)
- Formulation Worksheets
- Product Formulation Challenges
- Take Home Ingredient
- Facebook Group Membership
- Start Your Own Skincare Business
- Cosmetic Regulations in Australia
- Introduction to Holistic Skincare
- Formulation Foundations
- Ingredient Analyses
- Base and Enhancing Ingredients
- Active Botanicals used in Skincare
- Infusion Methods and Demonstrations
- Essential and Infused Oil Differences
- Natural Colourants and Antioxidants
- Product Making Demonstrations
- Equipment and Packaging Options
- Australian Suppliers List
Early bird tickets are available until midnight on the 26th September 2020.
Limited tickets available, so get in quick!