Margaret River Windsurfing Wave Classic
The most iconic Australian windsurfing wave event is back in Margaret River!
From the 26th to the 29th of January some of the best windsurfers on the planet will challenge themselves to gain the top spot at one of the most gnarly waves in the world; Main Break!
The Event is organised by Windsurfing Western Australia, International Windsurfing Tour & Unleash Media House.
The organisation will let space to the surfers in the morning and the windsurfers will only hit the water during the early afternoon as a typical Margs day during summer!
- Friday 27th – Afternoon Riders warm-up
- Saturday 29th – Opening ceremony 10am – Contest Day
- Sunday 30th – Contest backup day – expression session
Event Photo Contest
One Day Cafe & Unleash Media House are happy to launch the official event Photo Contest – we will award the best event’s lifestyle or action shot 📸 with 100$ cash plus a $50 voucher at the One Day Cafe’ in Dunsborough!
Thank you to all the local businesses for your amazing support.
- Be at the event – Prevelly Surfer’s Point
- Take your best windsurfing picture (lifestyle or action shot)
- Post it on Instagram
- Tag @onedaycafedunsborough & @margaretriver_wswaveclassic – share it on your story
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 1 February
- Collect the 100$ cash plus 50$ voucher at the One Day Cafe
- All the updates on @margaretriver_wswaveclassic
See you at the point!