- This event has passed.
25 September 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on 26/09/2021 at 10:00 am
Need a break from your hectic schedule, craving a bit of mindfulness or just want to get out of the house? Come along to our Marq Claydate for a relaxing day of making and grazing.
Start the morning playing – and creating – with clay, as South West potter Cake Lady Ceramics guides you through a two-hour handbuilding workshop under our large marquee. Poke, prod, squish and roll a lump of clay into your very own unique creations, which we’ll then fire and send to you to keep.
Celebrate your creativity wins (and fails) with a glass of bubbles, before feasting on gourmet tasting platters by the Marq team. Spend the rest of lunch (and the afternoon) listening to sweet tunes by Margaret River musician Kiera Jas, enjoying the best wine and soaking in the grape atmosphere.
Tickets are $165 per person and include:
– Two-hour clay handbuilding workshop with Cake Lady Ceramics on the 25th or 26th of September, 2021
– Your creations, fired and sent to you at a later date
– A glass of bubbles or your choice of Marq wine, post-workshop
– Shared Gourmet Grazing Platters for lunch
– Live music by Kiera Jas from 12-3pm
– Exclusive discounts on Marq Wines
**Spots are limited – book now and secure your Claydate today.**