- This event has passed.
Puzzled @ Settlers Tavern
29/11/2019 @ 9:30 pm - 11:59 pmFree
MARGARET RIVER! we are looking forward to coming to play a naughty & super fun debut show for you next month!
WHAT IS PUZZLED?
PUZZLED is a nomadic underground party, many years in the making that focuses on very high-quality underground music from as far back as the 1950s across Rare Disco, Nu-Disco, Funk, Boogie, Jazz, Soul, House & Electronica influenced by a hugely diverse array of samples, Acapellas, often with LIVE percussion.
DJ’s who play at PUZZLED alongside Founder Ben Spalding are from the music collective Ben also runs; PuzzleProjectsMusic.
Like the music that is played at ‘Puzzled’, an equal focus is put into Sound Quality, Room Production, Lighting Programming & most importantly the Tribe who come to each party.
2019 is midway through a 8-country world tour in 2019, led by Founder BenSpalding (PuzzleProjectsMusic).
WHAT TIME IS THIS GOING DOWN?
It’s FREE ENTRY & the show starts at 21:30PM on Friday 29th November & finishes at 00:30AM.
WHO ARE THE DJ’S/MUSIC/SET TIMES?
– Eric Stoveld (DJ Erik) opening the grooves from 21:30PM – 22:30PM
-Ben Spalding (PuzzleProjectsMusic) Closing with a Deep, Groovy House set from 22:30PM – 23:00PM
ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
Puzzled parties get naughty & go off big time, so we need 4 things from you;
1. Bring Your Warface ready for a proper wiggle on the dancefloor!
2. Dress To Impress – whatever that means to you 🙂 – the more expressive the better!, we LOVE fancy dress groovers.
3. Bring the ELECTRIC Margaret River raver energy we have heard so much about.
4. Spread love, don’t be a dick & don’t be a meerkat to the dance floor – get stuck in!
Follow @PuzzledOfficial on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Resident Advisor & Soundcloud for regular updates in the lead up, during & after all parties.
Keep It Underground Baby – Always