- This event has passed.
Quickie Wedding Day – Cowaramup
20 March 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm$650
Quickie Wedding Days are for those couples who want to get married easily, fuss-free — no drama, no politics, no expense.
Getting married fuss-free is like getting married at the Registry Office, only, more personalised, and in a beautiful setting in the Margaret River region.
Lodge your paperwork with your Celebrant one month beforehand, and you could be enjoying a simple ceremony in a private forest location in Cowaramup*, on one of the most popular dates in the wedding calendar.
All the essential details are sorted, so all you have to do is rock up, look radiant, and we’ll do the rest.
INCLUDED in this Quickie wedding day in the Margaret River Region: $650
▪ Celebrant: Anita Revel, described as modern, light-hearted and genuine, and voted “best female Celebrant in Western Australia 2019”;
▪ Venue: Choice of two locations to get married on our farm — in the forest, or by a beautiful tree.
▪ Permit: Venue fees are included in the package price — no extra paperwork required;
▪ Guests: Up to 4 guests or thereabouts;
▪ Witnesses if you don’t have your own.
* Weather permitting — a new location will be advised if it’s raining.