Skigh Wines X Mj’s Bistro Degustation
Come join us at the beautiful Karriview Margaret River for an evening of local produce and fine wines.
Featuring the amazing wine making mastery of Skigh from Skigh wines, paired with divine tasting food from MJ Bistro set in an ideal location amongst the karri trees. Your evening will start slow and build into an amazing night of live music, great wines and good company.
Starting at 5:30pm to catch the sunset from the deck, the night will flow with wines paired with food from MJ Bistro:
• Oysters with Vinaigrette paired with Strange Brew Riesling
• Baked Camembert paired with Coda Chardonnay
• Arancini balls & Coda Rose
• Sliders paired with Coda Tempranillo
• Finishing with a gooey chocolate fudge cake paired with Abacus Cabernet
From 7:30pm we will open the door to the public and move into an evening of live music where Skigh will switch his wine making skills to display his musical side which you will notice influence his wine making.
Tickets are a must as this event is seated and capped.