Summer in the South West obviously entails a whole lot of sand, surf and sunshine, but look around and you can find a whole bunch of extraordinary experiences to make one of the most memorable summer holidays you could imagine.
We’ve curated this 7 day action-packed itinerary to give you a taste of all the wonder and delight that’s abundant throughout the Margaret River region. Ideal for active adults and families with older children.
- 3 nights accommodation in a no-fuss ‘safari tent’ on Busselton’s beachfront
- 3 nights accommodation in a freshly-fitted beachside apartment on Gnarabup Beach near Margaret River
- A wilderness cruise for the whole family with Jet Adventures
- Entry to Yallingup Maze and Ngilgi Cave
- Sunset kangaroo spotting aboard a vintage farm truck with McLeod Tours
- ‘Country Lane’ horse riding experience in Rosa Brook with Jesters Flat (complete with wine tasting for the grown-ups!)
- Canoeing the spectacular Margaret River with Bushtucker Tours