See the region’s turquoise waters, impressive coastline and undulating vineyards from the air, enjoy premium wine and food experiences and kayak on the Blackwood River, all while staying for 3 nights at the beautiful Margaret’s Beach Resort.
- Wake up in your beachfront accommodation each morning.
- Exclusive aerial views of the stunning Margaret River region coastline from your own private helicopter.
- Celebrity treatment as you land on the grass at one of the region’s leading wineries by helicopter (champagne included!)
- Indulgent seven-course degustation with matching wine from Leeuwin Estate’s iconic Art Series.
- Premium wine tasting in spectacular private rooms overlooking the region’s iconic vineyards.
- Enjoy a smorgasbord for the senses as you kayak the Blackwood River.
This Three Day Scenic Adventure has been designed by two local business owners, Paul Berry from Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours, and Sullivan McLeod from the Flying Corkscrew. Sully and Paul are both Margaret River region locals who are passionate about creating life-long memories for visitors from all over the world.
The philosophy is simple: they only want to take you to their favourite places in Margaret River and give you the most memorable experience the way only a local can.
This tour will take you to some of the finest quality, award-winning wineries for exclusive wine and dining experiences, while keeping you totally immersed in the region’s incredible natural landscape.
The package is fully bookable for any group between 4 – 12 persons, and the price is all inclusive.
Price (Adult 18+): $1299 per adult
Price (Children -18):$899 per child (this price excludes the Leeuwin Degustation, which is not available to children).
This package is available without the helicopter component for a reduced rate of $999 per adult and $799 per child.
Due to weather constraints the helicopter is not available from May to September.
Day 2: Adventure Awaits
- 8.30 – 9am: Each day your breakfast comes with a view at the White Elephant Café, overlooking the tranquil waters of Gnarabup Beach.
- Your local guides, Sully and Paul, will pick you up from Margaret’s Beach Resort.
- Spend the morning kayaking down the Blackwood River, one of the region’s hidden treasures. Spot amazing birdlife and experience true serenity.
- Enjoy a tasty picnic lunch on the banks of the Blackwood River and make the most of the secluded location with a refreshing swim.
- Take a leisurely walk through the incredible Boranup Karri Forrest and enjoy spectacular views of the coast at Conto’s Beach. Some of the Karri trees here reach up to 60m tall!
- Journey to the beautiful Arlewood Estate – recently voted the Dark Horse of the Year by the James Halliday Wine Companion and enjoy amazing wines and warm hospitality
- 5pm: Return to Margaret’s Beach Resort where you’ll be lulled to sleep by the sound of rolling waves.
Day 3: Helicopter Long Lunch
- After breakfast, start the day with your first wine tasting in the private room at Amelia Park. Recently voted the Best Cellar Door in Australia by Gourmet Traveller magazine, the private room at Amelia Park provides the ultimate “wow” factor with stunning, sunlit views over this spanning vineyard.
- Next up is a seated private tasting at Windows Estate, voted the Best Small Cellar Door in WA for 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Good Wine Guide.
- Enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes tasting at hidden gem Cape Grace, which makes small quantities of highly awarded wine using organic principles on their family farm just outside Gracetown.
- Your helicopter will arrive to pick you up from Cape Grace, commencing your incredible coastal helicopter flight before landing on the lawns of Leeuwin Estate, with champagne on arrival.
- Indulge for the afternoon in your seven-course degustation carefully matched with Leeuwin’s award-winning Art Series Wine. Return to Margaret’s Beach Resort to catch the sunset, satisfied after a day full of wining and dining.
- For larger groups, more than one helicopter trip might be necessary and you will stop at two wineries for tastings instead of three. This will be coordinated on the day.
- Leeuwin can cater for dietary requirements for the degustation. The degustation is seasonal and the menu does change.
- In winter months (June – September) the helicopter is not available, but this package will still be available for the same group sizes without the helicopter flight, at the price of $999pp. The price per child in this season is $799pp – excluding both the helicopter ride and the degustation.
WATCH: Leeuwin Long Lunch with Helicopter Ride from Flying Corkscrew – just a taste of the amazing day you’ll have!