- BBQ area
- Breakfast provisions supplied or breakfast hamper
- Fireplace (wood or gas)
- Free WiFi
- Linen included
- Non-smoking rooms
- Washing machine
Constellation Apartments offers guests Margaret River's most opulent and relaxing lodgings when visiting this delightful region. Exquisitely appointed and presented, the two premier fully self-contained apartments are conveniently situated in the very heart of Margaret River township. The apartments, Cygnus and Aquila, take their names from the beautiful southern sky constellations and provide a tasteful and exclusive private sanctuary for your sojourn in the wine region. Prepare to be pampered!
The apartments provide the ideal central base from which to explore the many attractions - and distractions! - of this world-renowned Australian destination. They are within walking distance of the cafes, restaurants, boutiques and galleries - and the famous wineries and beautiful beaches are only a few minutes drive. Venture out and explore the Cape then return to relax in lavish surrounds. You will soon see why the apartments are five stars and more!
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen and two separate dining areas - indoors and alfresco
- Perfect for a stylish dinner party - create your own gastronomic delights or have a chef come to you!
- Vintec wine fridge stocked with a selection of some of Margaret River's finest wines
- Supplies for your first breakfast to get you started
- Luxurious king-size bed in spacious bedroom with private courtyard
- Top-quality Sheridan linen, pillows, towels & bathrobes
- Heated bathroom floors to complement the large bath and deluxe rain shower
- Free WI-Fi and high-quality entertainment system including Foxtel Now and Netflix
- Ducted climate control to keep you in utmost comfort Remote control indoor fireplace
- Fully equipped laundry with top quality appliances
8 Cosy Places To Stay In WinterOceanfront luxury, forest retreats and cosy abodes galore. We all love summer down south, but there’s something pretty seductive about winter’s excuse to get cosy in front of a fire – red wine in one hand, good book in the other. There’s no shortage of cosy accommodation optio...