Cowaramup Town Hall
In 1930 the Cowaramup Progress Association decided to build a hall and employed the services of Mr Falkingham of Busselton, who built the hall for 102/5/6 pounds. The hall was opened with a ball on 29/11/1930.
The Hall, now heritage listed, has been a busy venue for social events since its opening. It is predominantly used by groups and organisations which were formed in Cowaramup and nearby districts.