Howard Park & MadFish Wines
- Free WiFi
- Group Bookings
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Paid Tastings
- Private function or dining room(s)
- Rainwater Harvesting - Fully
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Seated Tastings
- Table service
Margaret River & Great Southern wine specialists, producing the Howard Park, MadFish & Marchand & Burch wine labels. They are the only winery in the region handcrafting champagne method sparkling wine in-house.
Proudly owned by the Burch Family, they are the only winery in the region to make champagne method sparkling wines in-house, with up to four different sparklings to try.
Five Favourites at Cabin FeverCabin Fever is the perfect antidote to winter hibernation. Thanks to Cabin Fever, winter in the Margaret River Region is full of perfect excuses to eat and drink way too much! We’ve picked out five events that are worth dropping everything for. Thinking about a winter getaway? We’ve got the M...
What's Happening In June?Winter wines, truffle excitement, and biking adventures. The days are short, the water is colder and the whales are migrating. It can only mean one thing – winter is here! Winter can be a time to look inward, pause, reflect and appreciate, and that is what many of our wineries are doing with cella...
New Year, New ExperiencesAll the latest openings in the Margaret River Region While there’s no predicting what’s to come as we push ahead through 2021, the Margaret River Region community appear well equipped to manage any situation. Just looking at the ingenuity of new products and innovative experiences that have been ...
Marvellous marronFind out where to enjoy the South West delicacy We’ve embarked on South West Australia’s four week marron season, which runs from from noon on January 8 until noon on February 5, 2021 and will see thousands of people take to the waters in search of the delicious freshwater crayfish. ...
What's On in January?The endless summer days are here and new year’s resolutions are fresh. 2021 is FINALLY here and it’s time to celebrate! You can give yourself a pat on the back. Well done, you made it through 2020 – that’s no mean feat. If you are lucky enough to ring in the new year in the little slice of...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers