Legend Charters Whale Watching & Deep Sea Fishing
The best whale watching experience in the South West - great boat, small numbers, guaranteed daily sightings. We will provide you with the most INTIMATE and MEMORABLE encounter with Humpback Whales in the South West. Legend Charters is a family owned business having worked the waters of the Margaret River region for many years.
• Large comfortable 52ft Conquest vessel
• 99% daily sightings record - guaranteed sightings or free return cruise
• Small groups – personalised service – no crowds
• Water level viewing deck
• Close encounters – our crew are experienced, entertaining and dedicated to providing you the closest whale encounters possible
• Guaranteed rail side position – 3 viewing decks
• AUSSIE Morning/afternoon tea
• A run down the iconic BUSSELTON JETTY on the way home (Busselton tours only)
With tours departing twice daily, seven days a week, it couldn’t be easier to have the Whale Watching experience of your dreams.
See our website for more photos and fishing charter details.
More informationSPECIAL WHALE WATCHING DISCOUNT!!! Adults normally $90, NOW $80your local Whale Watching tour operator - family run and operated.
Our open deck system offers excellent whale watching in the Margaret River region and we are renowned for our legendary service -Our vessel offers the BEST VIEWING of these graceful giants - smaller group numbers means you receive personal attention from our experienced, friendly crew.
* Family friendly tour
* Join the captain on the flybridge (kids drive the boat on the way in)
* Life Jackets for children - peace of mind for parents * Open deck system with roll down protection for your comfort and BEST VIEWS
* Great AUSSIE morning tea
* We may also see Southern Right, Minke and Blue Whales, Dolphins, Seals and bird life
JUNE to AUG - Augusta Boat Harbour
SEPT to NOV - Busselton Jetty, Beachfront (beach end of Queen Street), Busselton
DEEP SEA FISHING:Boasting the highest catch rate on the coast, our experienced crew will put you right on top of the South West's most prized species and teach you how to reel them in before cleaning your catch to take home. Shareline prices available with discounts for children (7-16).YOUR 8 HOUR DAY INCLUDES: * Expert assistance in catch, clean and prepare - fish to take home * Bacon and eggs for breakfast - lunch of roast chicken with salad and rolls * Soft drinks/hot drinks/water * Morning and afternoon tea * Licence, fishing gear, bait, ice and tackleDeparting Dunsborough or Margaret River, from December to April.