Boutique Guesthouse - Fresh - Modern - Eco-friendly - Spa-Bath
AAA Gold List (Australia), top BnB in Margaret River and SW on Trivago and Tripadvisor.
In the Heart of the region central to all attractions, 4 fabulous AAA 4.5 Star rooms, double spa-baths hidden in beautiful serene native forest close to town and beach. Huge lounge just for guests specially designed to help you relax and enjoy your stay
Pam and Dirk invite you to experience a gourmet Australian breakfast with muffins and the warm hospitality of a personalised B&B at its best!
* 5 minutes from beaches at the Margaret River mouth, Prevelly, Gnarabup and Surfers Point
* 5 minutes to Margaret River town with great shopping and many fine restaurants
* 5-10 minutes to wine tasting at numerous world famous vineyards including Voyager Estate, Leeuwin Estate, McHenry-Hohnen, Redgate and Cape Mentelle Estate
* 20 minutes to breath-taking caves, awesome karri forests, over 90 other vineyards plus galleries, restaurants, breweries, mazes and other delightful tourist attractions
* 3 minutes to the beautiful Margaret River Golf Course or to a secret canoeing and picnic spot on the banks of the Margaret River
* 1 minute to walks through tranquil forest where you will feel totally secluded. Many other fabulous walks are within easy reach along the banks of the Margaret River
This is the place to escape the outside world, experience the finest in quality food, wine, scenery and get away from it all. After a day of indulgence (or exercise) arrange a massage in your room to ease away your cares, relax in your own double spa bath, wake up in a luxurious queen bed and rise to a specially prepared breakfast of your choice. Then do it all again!
Special rates for guest on an all day scenic nature & winery tour including lunch. The Margaret River Nature Tours Wine plus Scenery Tour is a great introduction to the highlights of the region.
For more information and images, please visit our website and Fa
The Margaret River B&B is set in a peaceful forest only 5 minutes from the town or beach. Especially designed as a 4.5 Star luxury hosted bed and breakfast guesthouse, you will find all the creature comforts that you desire
* Guest wing of four luxury suites coming off the common lounge. Each room has an additional private entrance opening to your own courtyard with outdoor table and chairs to enjoy your coffee and the forest outlook
* Spacious bedrooms with a heavenly queen bed and extra cushions to prop yourself up and watch the TV or read that book you cannot put down
* Large en-suite with spa-bath/Jacuzzi designed for two will massage your aches while you sip a glass of bubbly and gaze out at the peaceful forest
* En-suite also has a separate large shower and a separate closed toilet
* Each room has an LCD TV and DVD player and a mini-fridge
* A spacious common lounge/dining room with gas log fire. DVDs, books and games to while away the hours and the lounge opens out to an alfresco area set in the forest
* The common guest lounge features an extra large LCD TV with Foxtel Satellite TV and a CD/DVD connected to a theatre sound system that will have you feeling embedded. Or just listen to music in front of the fire while browsing the free wireless internet (WiFi).
* Gourmet Australian continental breakfast with fresh muffins is included in the tariff. You will enjoy a choice of seasonal fruits, cereals, yoghurts and home-made bread to spread jams from the Berry Farm. From a menu at a little extra cost you can also order a cooked breakfast including our free range eggs cooked to order and any of the trimmings you like, garnished with herbs from our own garden
* Complimentary tea or espresso coffee in the lounge with freshly home-baked muffins for that relaxing afternoon cup of tea plus there are tea making facilities in your room
* Guests can get a discount on an all-day scenic nature and wine tour where the rocks, soils and plants will be explained. The Margaret River Nature Tours will take you to the most scenic places in the region with time to sample some of the produce the region is famous for, including wines, beer, nougat, spirits, chocolates etc. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch with a glass of wine or beer before enjoying afternoon tea in a forest of giants.
Set in the heart of Margaret River in 9 acres of peppermint/marri/jarrah bush with an understory of grasstrees and snottygobble. The forest abounds with seasonal wildflowers including trigger plants and orchids. Kangaroos are often seen on the lawns and many birds live and pass through the forest.
Walking / cycle trails lead to the mouth of the Margaret River (5km) and to the town (5km) or just wander through the bush taking in the natural environment. A beautiful secluded picnic and canoe launch spot on the banks of the Margaret River is only 3km away.
Your hosts, Pam and Dirk Hos are always happy to give advice on all the local attractions.
No 1 B&B/hotel in Margaret
Great location- quiet, surrounded by trees and nature. Has a homely vibe, you can sit outside while enjoying a cup of tea. Bathroom includes a spa, very spacious. Yummy breakfast! lots of home made bread selection, etc. Overall, really enjoyed our stay. Hosts are nice and accommodating.
Lovely spacious and comfortable room. Great breakfast room with huge TV and comfy lounge area. Breakfast was amazing - 8 different home made breads and a range of local jams and a selection of cereals, fruit, yoghurt as well as ham and salami or a cooked breakfast could be purchased. Beautiful bush surroundings with lovely bird songs. Hosts Pam & Dirk were great and provided heaps of information about local attractions and eating places.
Pam and Dirk were the perfect hosts. The accommodation was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The spa bath was nice for unwinding after a day exploring the Margaret River area. The large dining and lounge area has beautiful views into the forest, and is where we had wholesome breakfast with local and handmade produce.Thoroughly recommended and will stay again next time in the area.
Such a gorgeous bed and breakfast! Pam and Dirk are such wonderful hosts. The breakfast was delicious – complete with home baked bread!! The beds were super comfy and the spa bath was a perfect end to a long day of wine tasting. Will definitely be back!
Great ambiance, better company, and the cutest dog bella! This place had very well equipped and comfortable wounds, and a great spread for breakfast. You must try the honey they make from those personal hives.