COVID-19 Update for Margaret River Discovery Co – Wine & Adventure tour
We are currently only offering Private Discovery Tours for $376 per couple and special Family/Friends group rates. You will have exclusive use of the vehicle at no additional cost. We also have No Fee/No Charge Cancellation policy if you need to cancel for health reasons or travel closures.
Margaret River Discovery Co – Wine & Adventure tour
The wine adventure tour for people who don't do tours!
It’s the Margaret River wine and nature lovers’ experience with the works.
Travelling in a luxury 4WD hosted by local expert guide of the year - Sean Blocksidge.
• Then head to the beach to see how the winemakers relax – a coffee while you check the surf at one of the region’s top beach breaks.
Sean is a local born and bred West Aussie who's been consistently rated Tripadvisor's #1 best small tour experience in Margaret River.
17 Alternative ToursGet sky high, swim ocean deep, and weave your way through forests. 17 Alternative ToursGet sky high, swim ocean deep, and weave your way through forests. 1 1 The Margaret River region’s undulating bushland, rugged coastline and incredible nat...
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine
6 Ways To Get Back To Nature In SpringMountain biking, surf, whales and walks with wildflowers. The blossoming glory of springtime in Margaret River resounds in anyone with the pleasure of visiting. It’s the ultimate time to enjoy exactly what has made Margaret River a world-renowned destination – the great outdoors....