Small Family Winery & Vineyard Experience – Brown Hill Estate, Cape Grace Wines & Windows Estate
Three small family owned and operated wineries | Three locations | Three stories of grape growing and winemaking in Margaret River
More informationAs a personal guest of the vineyard owners you will have the opportunity to explore the sites and wines produced in three of Margaret River’s Small Family Vineyards/Wineries. The owners will personally take you through their award-winning wines produced in tiny quantities, fully grown, processed and bottled on site, allowing you to experience wines that are a genuine representation of artisan winemaking.
* Visit 3 Family Vineyards on a private tour with the Owners
* Arriving at Brown Hill Estate at 1pm, venture off the beaten track and arrive at Cape Grace Wines at 2.30pm then journey to your final destination Windows Estate at 4pm
* Walk through the vineyards with the owners
* Learn about the seasons of the vineyard and the intricacies of grape growing and harvesting
* Go behind the scenes in the winery where you will learn the three different approaches to winemaking
* As a personal guest of the vineyard owner you will be guided through a private tasting in the vineyard/barrel room/winery of the flagship wines from each of the three Single Vineyard Estate's
Wine purchases can be consolidated and shipped either domestically or internationally at the final location.
Bookings are essential as you will meet with the family members behind the estate name. This is your private tour.
Minimum 1, maximum 6 people per booking.
This experience is only suitable for persons aged 18+
Ask about the option of adding a driver service to your itinerary.