1. Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. Employees of the Promoter, its agencies and venues/outlets associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 8:00am AWST on 17/4/2019 and closes at 5:00pm AEDT on 31/4/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
How to Enter
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. go to the The Margaret River Region Instagram Page https://www.instagram.com/margaretriver/; and
c. in a public comment, respond to the competition post by tagging a friend and telling us which Ultimate Autumn Giveaway they’d like to win
d. entrants must be following @MargaretRiver and @walktalktastemargaretriver
Promotional Period and Judging
5. This is a game of chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be picked at random.
6. The competition commences at 8:00am AWST on 17/4/2019 and closes at 5:00pm AEDT on 31/4/2019
7. The entrant can win one (1) out of the below four (4) prize options. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. It is up to the winner to claim in time to attend the events of their chosen prize.
a. The Cool Cat: Walk Talk Taste Tour for two, Two VIP lounge passes to see Adam Hall and the Velvet Boys at Caves Road Collective, along with two tickets to Jazz By The Bay at Ngilgi Cave to see a half hour performance by Chris McNulty followed by a semi-guided tour through the Ngiligi show cave, both playing on Saturday, June 1. Follow up with a Ginversity Blending class for one valued at $150.
b. The Picasso: Walk Talk Taste Tour for two, a two-person, one-hour workshop with local glassmaker Gerry Reilly valued at $220, learning the basics of hot glassmaking that will see you create a stemless glass to take home. Move on to a two person Vasse Virgin Olive Oil Masterclass, Natural Perfumery Workshop or DIY Lip Balm Workshop valued at $100-$240. Walk away with a Vasse Virgin gourmet food and skincare hamper valued at $200.
c. The Salty Sea-Dog: Walk Talk Taste Tour for Two, two VIP passes valued at $300 each to the Margaret River Pro, allowing access to the VIP tent area with food, drinks and free parking on site – choose a day between May 27 and June 9. Kit out with a $250 Hillzeez voucher to be spent on Vissla and Sisstrevolution product. A brewery tour and tasting of six beers matched to food at the Cowaramup Brewing Co is valued at $150.
d. The Thinker: Walk Talk Taste Tour for two, two VIP passes valued at $300 each to the Margaret River Pro, allowing access to the VIP tent area with food, drinks and free parking on site – choose a day between May 27 and June 9. Kit out with a $250 Hillzeez voucher to be spent on Vissla and Sisstrevolution product. A brewery tour and tasting of six beers matched to food at the Cowaramup Brewing Co is valued at $150.
8. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
9. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Notification of winner and verification of entrant
10. The winner will be notified via direct message on the Margaret River Instagram page within the first 1 business days after the Promotion Period. The Promoter will request that the winner send the Promoter a private message with their name, email, phone and postal address for prize delivery.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address and any other information from entrants or voters relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or voter who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in, or benefits from in, any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
13. If a winner does not claim the prize by 5pm AEDT, 2 May 2019, or is otherwise disqualified from the competition, the Promoter may assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry in the competition, or withdraw the prize (subject to the direction of any relevant lottery authority), and the winner will forfeit any and all rights in and to the prizes.
14. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
17. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
18. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their full name, as represented on their Instagram profile in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
21. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way administered by Walk Talk Taste Margaret River. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and to Walk Talk Taste Margaret River.