CinefestOZ is the largest destination film festival in Australia and not only packs a punch but consistently hits above its weight.
The festival has unveiled their full program for 2020, which channels the vitality and effervescence of the event through both live and online offerings.
Tickets are now on sale, with the festival taking place in the Margaret River Region from 25-30 August.
WA film RAMS will open CinefestOZ
Set in the seaside centres of Busselton and the Margaret River wine region, CinefestOZ premieres feature films and events in the region’s cinemas and beautiful venues, making it a feast for the senses and an unforgettable five-day getaway.
Be among the first in the country to see the highly anticipated WA films RAMS, which opens the festival on 26 August, and Dirt Music, based on the critically acclaimed novel by iconic Australian author Tim Winton, which closes CinefestOZ on 30 August.
CinefestOZ will be the first Australian film festival to host screenings for live cinema audiences since the easing of restrictions in Western Australia so wander out yonder … down to CinefestOZ!
WA drama Dirt Music will screen at the closing night of the festival
How to do CinefestOz in 2020
- Secure accommodation and attend the event from 25-30 August 2020.
- Browse the festival program. Full program now on sale! Choose from a selection of live and online screenings and special events.
- Stay up to date via the event’s Facebook, Instagram or sign up for news via the CinefestOZ website.
What are Cinepasses?
Cinepasses are the ultimate ‘golden’ tickets to the festival.
- Festival Cinepass: The ultimate CinefestOZ 2020 premium experience. Guarantees access to all premieres, screenings and special events.
- Short Film Cinepass: Watch over 30 of the best new Australian short films at either the Esplanade Hotel Busselton or Margaret River HEART. Then be part of the live CinefestOZ Short Film award announcements.
- Online Short Film Cinepass: Can’t make it to WA? Prefer to watch from home? This online-only pass gives you the freedom to watch a bunch of awesome shorts from your home.
Find out more at cinefestoz.com
Explore the iconic Busselton Jetty
Extend the weekend
Combine a love of film and extend your weekend in the Margaret River Region.
Wander out yonder and explore natural phenomena, ancient limestone caves, towering karri forests, a thriving arts scene, or sample the culinary delights of a renowned food scene with world-class wines, boutique breweries and friendly locals.
Top things to do:
Catch a glimpse of these gentle giants in Augusta
Don’t want to miss the festival? Book your accommodation and start planning your stay
Esplanade Hotel BusseltonMonday - Thursday: 10:00 AM until 10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 AM until 12:00 AM
Sunday: 10:00 AM until 10:00 PMGreat For: Disabled Access
30-38 Marine Terrace, Busselton WA 6280, Australia
Orana Cinemas BusseltonGreat For: Open for Business,Rainy Day
27 Albert Street, Busselton, Western Australia, 6280, Australia
Margaret River HEARTMonday to Friday 10am - 4pm Open extended hours for events - check out our What's On pages on our website for event times!Great For: Open for Business