Latest Covid Travel Advice
- The following mask wearing requirements are in place for anyone who has been in Perth and Peel since April 17:
- Masks are required outside.
- Masks are mandatory for indoor public venues, including in the workplace and on public transport.
- Exemptions apply including for medical reasons and primary school aged children or younger.
- People should use common sense and take a mask with them whenever they leave home.
- All people in the region must also continue checking-in through contact registers at businesses and venues.
The latest WA Government Health Advice can be found here.
If you have travel plans which are affected and need some assistance, please contact our local experts via (08) 9780 5911 or [email protected]. We are available from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
Find out more about WA’s controlled interstate border here.
Last updated 26 April 2021