Welcome Back to the Margaret River Region
If you have booked travel to the region over coming weeks, here are a few local tips to help make the most of your stay:
- Public spaces such as beaches, national parks and trails are open for your enjoyment – get out and enjoy the fresh south west air amongst forests, coastlines or rural landscapes, be prepared and dress to winter conditions for your comfort
- Many attractions, activities, restaurants and cafes been working hard to re-open their doors to welcome you back and are operating to new guidelines in regards to capacity restrictions, distancing and hygiene standards. They may also be required to record details of your visit as part of new requirements. Please adhere to advice designed for your enjoyment and safety– visit the What’s Open information to help plan your visit
- Cellar doors, wineries and breweries are now able to offer seated tastings and many are beginning to allow traditional walk-ins
- Make sure to book or enquire ahead when it comes to booking accommodation, visiting attractions or hospitality establishments so they can do their very best to welcome you and accommodate your needs. Please contact the business directly or for more information about visiting the region get in touch with a local expert via [email protected] / (08) 9780 5911.
- There is a range of availability across accommodation, attractions and dining venues open throughout winter and spring, many offering great value rates or packages, especially mid-week or for stays 3 nights or longer.
Get in touch with the Central Reservations team via [email protected] / (08) 9780 5911
Welcome back have a great stay and enjoy time with your family and friends!