Generally, we like to provide a mix of both educational / practical visitor information, combined with feature pieces that offer more aspirational storytelling. We aim to publish:
- Stories about our natural world. Endemic species, our forests, coastlines, wildflowers and whales. The things that make us grateful to visit.
- People-profiles. It might be an artist, a chef, or someone with a creative quirk and generous spirit who represents a part of the regional community.
- A photo-essay. A series of images that fit within a theme that speak of the region.
- Stories that are centred around the anchor towns and sub-towns including; Busselton, Margaret River, Dunsborough, Augusta, Cowaramup/Gracetown, Yallingup, Witchcliffe, Rosa Brook/Rosa Glen and Vasse. These articles might be practical such as ‘Top 10 Breakfasts’ or more aspirational, highlighting a new business or iconic location.
- Wadandi content. These submissions will be assessed by the Undalup Association.
We will accept pre-written articles from 500-1000 words as submissions, or ideas for content with examples of previously published work. Photographers can submit a series of images that fit within a theme for a photo essay.
Please see our writing and photography guidelines here.
Email: Marketing Manager [email protected]