The region’s visitor centres are located at Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River. As the local experts we offer comprehensive information, booking services and advice. Trust us to help you find the best surf breaks, camp sites, top restaurants, award-winning wineries, fishing spots and majestic walking trails. We are available to help 7 days per week in person, by phone and email.
Margaret River Region visitor centre staff all live locally and between us we’ve been everywhere and seen everything. We are happy to offer free advice on just about any topic relating to the region, and if we don’t know the answer to a question, we find someone who does. Mostly, we focus on delivering the following really well:
- Accommodation bookings
- Tour bookings
- Transport bookings
- Group accommodation bookings for weddings, conferences, birthdays, family gatherings, sporting events and other special occasions
- Free regional map and guide
- Itinerary planning & travel packages
- Detailed maps and guides available for purchase
- Great shopping: local produce, gifts, clothing, homewares, souvenirs
- Accommodation and experience gift vouchers
- Information and tickets for local events
- Information on local weather and travel conditions
- Safety and security information
- Information on ATMs, public toilets, laundries, employment agencies – you name it!