- Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association (MRBTA) acts as the non-exclusive agent for the supply of goods and/or services by its members.
- By making your booking you acknowledge and agree that MRBTA is acting as the agent for the supplier of the goods or services and that any dispute which you may have in relation to that booking shall be directed to the supplier and not to the Association.
- MRBTA warrants that it is authorised to make bookings and to receive moneys and other deposits on behalf of its members.
- It remains the responsibility of every person making a booking through MRBTA to verify for himself or herself the accuracy of the information provided by MRBTA on behalf of its members.
- MRBTA provides its booking service as a service to its members, but cancellations of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a $22 cancellation fee. MRBTA reserves the right to offer alternate accommodation or facilities of a similar standard to those the subject of any cancelled booking. Cancellation fees will be confirmed with the operator at the time of booking. A cancellation form is required to be signed by the client before the cancellation and any refunds due will be processed.
- MRBTA shall not be responsible to any person for double bookings or over bookings for any facilities or services booked through MRBTA.
- All bookings made through MRBTA are expressly made subject to the disclaimer published on MRBTA’s website the terms of which are deemed incorporated herein. It shall be the responsibility of all persons making bookings through MRBTA to be aware of and agree to the terms and conditions of that disclaimer. Any person who does not have ready access to the internet should contact MRBTA prior to confirming the booking and a copy of the disclaimer will be provided to them.
Advice from a Local
Our team of local experts are here to help plan and book your stay in the Margaret River Region.