A Message regarding COVID-19
Our Cave and Lighthouse tours have reopened, and we are excited to be welcoming visitors again. The Margaret River Region Caves and Lighthouses will operate within the Health Department’s COVID-19 recommendations to protect staff and visitors.
What are we doing?
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse has reduced the capacity on guided tower tours
- Increased the cleaning of all high touch areas
- Implemented hand sanitiser stations throughout
- All staff have completed Covid-19 specific hygiene training
What is asked of you?
- Pre-book your visit online to avoid disappointment
- Encouragement to pay contactless by card for items purchased at the site
- Respect the social distancing of staff and other guests when you visit
- Have an amazing time!
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Gift shop
- Restaurant or Cafe
- Special exhibitions (galleries, museums etc)
As the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse is a must-see attraction. This historic lighthouse is situated at the most south-westerly point of Australia, at the tip of a spectacular peninsula - where the Southern and Indian Oceans meet.
The new Interpretive Centre, housed within one of the original lighthouses keepers' cottages, is an outstanding interactive experience that celebrates the history and lives of the numerous lighthouse keepers who were custodians of this rugged coastline.
Visitors can also enjoy a coffee or delicious light refreshments in the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Cafe.
Family Fun10 Family-Friendly Experiences Under $100 School holidays are just around the corner, it’s time to start planning some family-fun in the Margaret River Region. Here are ten awesome activities the whole family can enjoy for under $100. ...
Family Friendly AugustaThe quintessential seaside holiday - and all the best things to do with kids. How does your ideal seaside holiday look? If it’s a country town filled with sleepy streets, laid back service with a country smile, a soundscape of waves lapping the shore, ocean views at every turn, and a heap of kid (and...
What's On in January?The endless summer days are here and new year’s resolutions are fresh. 2021 is FINALLY here and it’s time to celebrate! You can give yourself a pat on the back. Well done, you made it through 2020 – that’s no mean feat. If you are lucky enough to ring in the new year in the little slice of...
Your Ultimate Spring Bucket List30 Days and 30 Ways. Our top 30 spring bucket list experiences in the Margaret River Region There’s never been a better time to tick something off your Margaret River Region bucket list. See a side of WA you’ve never seen and support tourism operators who are doing it tough with a Wand...
Augusta's Best Kept Secrets Follow Caves Road south and you'll discover a place of natural beauty with many hidden secrets Spend a few hours in Augusta and the laid-back locals reveal its best kept secrets; the wonderful spots to play, swim or walk. The town itself feels a little like Yallingup 25 years ago; surf shacks and...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste
3 nights conference style accommodation (or 6 night long weekend extension)
Jewel Cave Guided Tour
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tower Tour & entry
This itinerary can be tailored specifically to your travel dates and interests. Please contact Central Reservations on +61 8 9780 5911 or enquire below.
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers
Cape Naturaliste LighthouseCape Naturaliste Centre open 9.00am – 5.00pm. Fully-guided lighthouse tours depart every half hour from 9.30am - 4.30pm daily. Heritage Pass only (no tower entry) 9.00am – 4.30pm. Extra tours during peak holiday times. Closed Christmas Day.Great For: Picnic Spot,Rainy Day,Scenic Spot,Sunny Day,Wildflower Spotting
Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, 1267 Cape Naturaliste Rd, Naturaliste WA 6281