COVID-19 Update for Eagle Bay Brewing Co
Open seven days a week, from 11am to 5pm. Reservations are required due to our reduced capacity to dine in. If you would like to join us here’s the drill;
1. Bookings for lunch are now open until 5th June.
2. We will be running four seatings of up to 20 patrons per seating. Times available are 11am, 12.30pm, 2pm & 3.30pm. We have ample room to accommodate each booking and ensure social distancing and sanitisation procedures are activated.
3. Each seating will be 1.5 hours, so we ask you and your guests to please arrive on time, as any lateness could impact your dining experience.
4. We will be requesting a $15 deposit per head to secure your booking, this deposit will be deducted from your final bill on the day.
5. Cancellations before 5:00pm the previous day will see your deposit refunded.
6. We have created a seasonal menu which is a smaller offering to our previous style of menu. It includes wood-fired pizzas, some old faithfuls and seasonal dishes to suit produce available and dietary requirements. Our menu can be found on our website. Any questions please feel free to ask.
7. Our cellar door will also be open seven days from 11am - 5pm to grab growler re-fills, take-away beer, vino & Bubbles and also our provisions. In other good news we will be doing the same menu to takeaway, which you will be able to order online. We have done our absolute best to accommodate our new phase of hospitality to create an enjoyable experience for you all and staying true to who we are and most importantly safely accommodate our team and our guests. We can't wait to see you all and thank you for your support and kinds words.
The views impressive.
The mood vibrant.
The style relaxed .
The staff friendly.
The ingredients local.
The beer fresh.
With sweeping views over rural landscape and the Indian Ocean, Eagle Bay Brewing Co is a microbrewery, restaurant and vineyard tucked away on the family farm, in the northwestern corner of the Margaret River wine region.
We are a family run venue with a passionate appetite to share our love of handcrafted brewing, wine making, local produce, fresh ingredients and decilicious dishes.
Try our vibrant experience over long lunches to late afternoon drinks with great beer, wine, food, staff, service and atmosphere. Brewed naturally, no short cuts!
The beers have been tried, tested, debated and appreciated. Our six handcrafted brews include a Kolsch, Pale Ale, Vienna, Extra Special Bitter, English Mild and The Brewers Series, a very special batch brewed to suit the season
Loved the sharing platters, and the casual ambience on a relaxed and sunny afternoon. The staff were delightful: young, enthusiastic and very helpful. The food was wonderful, we will certainly make a return visit.
If you have never been to Eagle Bay Brewing pop it on the top of your to do list! Great beer, wine and food. The staff are friendly and attentive and the view is something else! Kid friendly too!
Booked a lunch for 1130 for the family. Greeted at the door by the friendly staff and shown to our reservation. Table situated outside but enclosed so nice and cosy, also great very of the country side. we had a party of 8 so we ordered a selection of sharing plates, one brisket pizza and some fish tacos. The food was delicious and wait time very little. Beverages were also very tasty with a wide range of beers on tap and great selection of wines. The staff were very efficient and great outdoor area for the kids to run around. Don't forget to checkout the veggie garden on your travels. Great selection of wine and beer to purchase on your way out the door. Thank you for a great lunch.