THE WORLDS FIRST ELECTRIC QUAD BIKE TOUR OF THE STUNNING BORANUP FOREST.
Magnificent forests of towering trees, incredible views of two oceans, megafauna and shipwrecks on Ipads, drive your own ELECTRIC 4WD quad bike: sound like fun?
For everyone from 4-94 years, our unique, fun and safe tour will showcase 18kms of the very best forest trails within the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park in 90 minutes.
Eco friendly with no heat, noise, or emissions, but above all virtually silent; you can hear the birds and talk to your passenger!
5 star on TripAdvisor! Highly recommended for family groups. An experience like no other!
*** TO BOOK, CLICK ON 1 ADULT FOR 1 BIKE OR MORE ADULTS FOR MORE BIKES. THEN CLICK ON THE SQUARE PRICE BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE ASKED IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY PASSENGERS AND CHARGED ACCORDINGLY. 160kg weight limit applies to driver with passenger, otherwise you will require 2 bikes.
More informationOur Electric Quad Bikes are an innovative tourism experience. An exciting and adventurous way to explore the forest of the Margaret River Region.
Departure is a 20 minute drive south of Margaret River, at the corner of Vlam Road and Caves Road, Boranup, where your Electric Quad Bike and guide will be waiting to take you on your tour.
See the forest as never before on our all terrain Electric Quad Bikes where you hear the forest but the forest doesn't hear you.
YOU WILL NEED...
* A valid Australian drivers licence or international equivalent for driver.
* To be a minimum 4 years of age.
* To wear footwear.
* To bring wet weather gear if possible rain.
* To bring a water bottle, sunscreen camera and you're good to go.
* To please arrive 15 minutes before departure time for gearing up as tour leaves promptly on time. * GPS is unreliable in the region, therefore we have provided directions for you. Call Lee for any further advise on directions.