EcoAdventures Margaret River
- Private or custom tours
The Worlds First Electric Quad Bike Tour of the Stunning Boranup Forest!
Magnificent forests of towering trees, incredible views of two oceans, megafauna and shipwrecks on iPads, drive your own electric 4WD quad bike: sound like fun?
For everyone from 4-94 years, this unique, fun and safe tour will showcase 18kms of the very best forest trails within the Leeuwin Naturaliste National Park in 90 minutes. Eco-friendly with no heat, noise, or emissions, but above all virtually silent; you can hear the birds and talk to your passenger!
5 star on TripAdvisor! Highly recommended for families. What an experience!
EcoAdventures Electric Quad Bikes are an innovative tourism experience. An exciting and adventurous way to explore the forest of the Margaret River Region.
Departure is a 20-minute drive south of Margaret River, at the corner of Vlam Road and Caves Road, Boranup, where your Electric Quad Bike and guide will be waiting to take you on your tour. See the forest as never before on the all-terrain Electric Quad Bikes where you hear the forest but the forest doesn't hear you. Your fun adventure awaits you to explore the amazing Boranup Forest!
Ride your own electric quad bike through 18kms of the magnificent Boranup Forest in Margaret River. This one and a half hour tour is a fun filled ride for all ages and abilities, with children riding as passengers, and exploring the windy tracks and revealing hidden gems in the forest. iPads are used to bring to life subjects such as shipwrecks, early exploration and megafauna. A slightly Jurassic Park twist to top off a truly memorable experience.
You Will Need...
* A valid Australian drivers licence or drivers licence from other countries. Learners Permit accepted.
* 160kg weight limit applies to a driver with passenger, otherwise you will require 2 bikes.
* To be a minimum 4 years of age.
* To wear footwear.
* To bring wet weather gear if possible rain.
* To bring a water bottle, sunscreen camera and you're good to go.
* To please arrive 15 minutes before departure time for gearing up as tour leaves promptly on time.
* GPS is unreliable in the region, therefore we have provided directions for you. Call Lee for any further advise on directions.
5 Adventure Tours Worth Braving The ElementsElectric quad bikes, horse riding, four-wheel driving and more. ‘Tis the season of hidden adventures. The maddening holiday crowds are gone, the landscape is a lush and verdant green, and brooks, creeks, rivers, and waterfalls are running high. Winter is a time when you can...