Eight Willows Retreat
- AAA Star Ratings
- BBQ area
- Breakfast provisions supplied or breakfast hamper
- Buses Welcome
- Conferencing & Meeting Rooms
- Dryer or Laundry Facilities
- Fireplace (wood or gas)
- Free WiFi
- Linen included
- Non-smoking rooms
This 75-acre country resort captures the essence of the Margaret River Region’s charm: beautiful forests, revered vines and relaxing, rustic views. A gently curving entrance takes you into the resort, in full view of the stunning lakeside Function Centre and its elevated forest backdrop. With a choice of 24 self-catering chalets, the accommodation is highly versatile to suit the needs of couples and groups of all sizes.
Eight Willows Retreat (formerly Willy Bay Resort) is conveniently located 15 to 20 minutes’ drive from Margaret River, Busselton or Dunsborough. The ultimate in luxury, privacy and comfort, Eight Willows Retreat is an idyllic holiday retreat hidden away amidst beautiful native forest and vineyards in the heart of the famous Margaret River’s wine region.
Each of Eight Willows Retreat 24 luxurious chalets compliments the natural environment surrounded by an array of wildflowers and natural bushland.
• One, two and four bedroom accommodation options
• Spacious and stylish chalets range from 71 – 120sqm
• Open plan European style kitchenette is equipped with modern appliances and fitted out with everything you need to compliment your stay.
• Large Flat Screen TV with Foxtel.
• All chalets include comfortable leather lounge settings that include sofa bed options
• European appliances including miele washing machine and dryer
• Private veranda, furnished outdoor settings and BBQ with lake, forest or vineyard views
• Marri dining tables range from 6 - 12 seating
• Work desk
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Bush Walking Tracks
• Gas Log Fires (available in Two Bedroom Queen Chalets)
• Twin beds available
• Breakfast baskets available
• Farm-stay facilities including fresh eggs from resident chickens, hand fed joeys around property, trout fish feeding for guests to experience and a variety of fruit trees.
• Newly refurbished “The Residence” available to sleep up to 12 guests including four bedrooms and two bathrooms
Your Ultimate Margaret River Wedding Venue GuideBeachfront altars, secluded forest ceremonies and lavish winery weddings. The Margaret River region is one of Western Australia’s most popular options for a destination wedding. It’s easy to see why: whether you’re after sweeping views, a cosy and quaint farmhouse or ...
Spotlight On: Eight Willows RetreatQuiet, connection to landscape, and access to all of that night sky. The Margaret River region sometimes feels purpose-built for the retreat from everyday life. As Sarina Kamini finds out, Eight Willows Retreat actually is purpose-built with this in mind; and it might just be the perfect ...
What's On In September?Get your wheels spinning, sip some sparkles and get ready for spring. The start of a new season is always filled with possibility. Spring is here and you are spoilt for choice when visiting the Margaret River Region. Of course, the natural wonders are putting on a show with wildflowers bursting and ...