AWARDED MARGARET RIVER'S BUSINESS OF THE YEAR 2013 by Margaret Rivers Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We are the regions premium and authentic tour company, offering both our Wine Tour For Food Lovers and our Customised Private Charters.
Harvest Tours are totally different from the other tour companies. We will only take you to destinations where we get an exclusive experience, and places no other tour companies go.
We want you to relax, take your time and enjoy the day.
On a typical Harvest Tour you will:
- Be picked up and dropped off FREE from your door...NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
- At Harvest Tours, the owner (a local) conducts every tour, ensuring you a fantastic and memorable experience
- Enjoy exclusive experiences at every destination
- Taste 40+ wines, ports, chocolate liqueurs, desert wines etc etc + 80+ gourmet food tastings
- A vineyard/winery walk n talk giving you the chance to ask questions
- An AMAZING 5 star lunches are at Flutes Restaurant or Xanadu Winery Restaurant (2 or 3 courses with a glass of wine)
- Wine and cheese pairing (only on Wine and Food Lovers tour)
- A guided tasting of the best chocolate in Australia at Temper Temper or Maragret River Chocolate Factory
- Up to 20% discount and free freight on cases of wine.
- A chance to meet passionate business owners and hear their amazing stories
- An intimate experience aboard one of our comfortable buses, with onboard cooler and complimentary Margaret River bottled water
- A fun, relaxed, informative and leisurely day out.
Book now....we promise you an experience to savour!!!
More information Harvest Tours is proud to take you on a unique gastronomic journey celebrating our region's talented food and wine artisans.
Capturing the magic of local ingredients and the passion of our people, we promise you an experience both exclusive and unforgettable.Book Direct
We had such a great day with Clarice. I highly recommend the Food & Wine tour (still loads of wine). I love that we went to some small family wineries who are biodynamic instead of the same big ones that other tours go to.
We had the pleasure of spending the day with Steve last weekend on a Food and wine tour. I booked a small group tour but somehow we ended up being the only ones and so that's how we ended up with a private wine tour and food tour of Margaret River.Steve was exception in his warmth, professionalism and his knowledge for the town as well as the wine. We felt like we learned so much about MR in a day with you showing us around and giving us the history. It was so enjoyable and made us feel like we've gotten more out of the day than just sipping wine.We started with a coffee tasting to start our day, owed by some wine, a beautiful lunch stop, whiskey + gin tasting (we paid additional for this), cheese and finally chocolate tasting.The experience was amazing and Harvest Tour is lucky to have Steve. Thank you!
Thanks Clarise for a wonderful afternoon and full day tour this weekend for our friends 60th. A great tour with a friendly well informed, knowledgeable guide who made everything easy & enjoyable for us all. Highly recommend this company to anyone
Fantastic company, tour was well thought out and so enjoyable. Recommended to everyone looking for value for money, fun tour around Margaret river wine region
Had a fantastic day, would highly recommend! Couldn’t have had a better day. They are family run and go to smaller but great wineries! Along with lots more eating. Had a brilliant lunch at brookland winery sitting out onto a stunning lake and garden. Great value for money.