COVID-19 Update for Ngilgi Cave
From Monday 18th May, Ngilgi Cave will re-open and welcome visitors again.
What they're doing?
- Reduced the capacity to 15 people for semi-guided tours
- Increased the cleaning of all high touch areas
- Implemented hand sanitiser stations throughout
- All staff have completed Covid-19 specific hygiene training
What we ask of you?
- Pre-book your visit online to avoid disappointment
- Encouragement to pay contactless by card for items purchased at the site
- Respect social distancing to staff and other guests when you visit
- Have an amazing time!
- Gift shop
- Snacks & drinks
- Walk trails
This exquisitely decorated cave, with its stunning stalactites, stalagmites, helictites and beautifully coloured shawls, was Western Australia’s first tourist attraction.
Extensive boardwalks lead you through the impressive chambers of this underground wonderland, with the junior explorer's tunnel providing fun for little ones. Along the way, lighting illuminates hidden marvels and signage allows you to learn more about the remarkable variety of calcite crystal decorations.
Relish the rare opportunity to handle some cave crystals at the touch table - where a guide is available to answer all your burning questions. With a constant temperature of 20°C, the cave is an ideal place to visit year round.
Rainy Day Activities for KidsAwesome indoor activities the whole family can enjoy on rainy days in the Margaret River region. It’s bucketing down, and the kids are on a sugar high thanks to those amazing Margaret River Bakery cruffins. You don’t want to brave the weather, but you still want to enjoy your time in the Marg...
9 Virtual ExperiencesTake a Virtual Tour of Your Margaret River Region Missing encounters with nature, tasting Margaret River wines, or perusing the work of the region’s local artisans? If your daily suburban stroll isn’t quite enough, we’ve gathered nine of the best virtual experiences for you to partake in from your ...
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
How To: Keeping Teenagers BusyIt's an opportunity for a different kind of Margaret River region escape. When a proposal of wining and dining is met by whining and declining from your resident adolescent, consider this an opportunity for a different kind of Margaret River region escape. A geography that makes for exceptiona...
3 nights fully-self-contained accommodation
Ngilgi Cave entry & guided tour
Wine & sights discovery tour
Busselton Jetty & Underwater Observatory tour
This itinerary can be tailored specifically to your travel dates and interests. Please contact Central Reservations on +61 8 9780 5911 or enquire below.