We have added additional steps/tasks to our cleaning procedure to cover the safety of our staff and guests. All of our staff have completed training.
Private Properties Holiday Homes
Guest Services: 24/7.
- BBQ area
- Free WiFi
- Game room
- Laundry facilities
- Linen included
- Pets allowed
- Pool - outdoor
- Tennis Courts
- Washing machine
Inspirational properties for an unforgettable holiday.
Beautiful architecture, jaw-dropping locations, and every creature comfort you could wish for. Private Properties stunning homes overlook iconic bays, boast uninterrupted ocean and valley views, provide complete seclusion nestled in bushland and vineyards, exhibit cutting-edge architectural designs, and provide that quintessential down south holiday vibe.
Staying in a Private Properties holiday home creates a wonderful experience that will live on in your memory long after the sun has set.
Since 1994, Private Properties has been setting the industry standard for excellence in personalised luxury short-stay holidays.
Holidaymakers come back to Private Properties time and time again for one simple reason, their holiday homes are the right setting for the masterpiece of celebrating those moments that last. Their booking experts have 25 years’ experience combing the coast and countryside of the South West to surface undiscovered architectural gems, local estate legends, quintessential beach houses and cozy cottages with character and warmth.
Private Properties’ longevity is built on local knowledge and a loyal clientele that recognise and appreciate exceptional quality - in setting, architecture, and all the elements that make a great holiday home, from crisp linens to sparkling pools, nothing is left to chance.
The team at Private Properties believe the little details aren’t so little after all, but the very stuff that good service is made of. And when you join them for a holiday, you too will be the beneficiary of their quiet obsession with guest comfort and the escape from the 9 to 5.
8 Luxurious Things To Do Luxe experiences to try before spring is on the doorstep With the arrival of August it means that this year’s wintry days are limited. That’s right, the clock is ticking and time is running out for woolly jumpers, rainy afternoon naps and evenings spent by the fireplace with a glass of warming re...
Spotlight On: Private Properties Holiday Homes25 years. 100 properties. Over 13,000 guests. Take a deep dive into the story of the region's first luxury accommodation provider. Twenty-five years ago, the holiday homes rental market in the Margaret River region was almost non-existent. Very few holiday-home owners rented ...
8 Cosy Places To Stay In WinterOceanfront luxury, forest retreats and cosy abodes galore. We all love summer down south, but there’s something pretty seductive about winter’s excuse to get cosy in front of a fire – red wine in one hand, good book in the other. There’s no shortage of cosy accommodation optio...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine
- Choice of 5 or 6 nights luxury accommodation
- Guided tour of Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Private Wine Chapel Experience sparkling wine tasting at Howard Park
- Full-day “Luxury Taster” tour with Walk Into Luxury, including a world-class winery lunch
- Relaxation treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat
- Dinner for two at Cape Lodge
- Half-day sailing tour in the Meelup Regional Park
- Option to add full-day chauffeur services or luxury airport transfers