Professionally cleaned, self-catering accommodation.
Redgate Forest Retreat
- BBQ area
- Laundry facilities
- Linen included
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pets allowed
- Rainwater Harvesting - Fully
- Washing machine
Quality accommodation on 167 acres, Redgate Forest Retreat offers 4 accommodation options on the doorstep of world-class wineries, caves and beaches. Beautifully appointed, well-equipped self-catering houses, each pet-friendly with secure, fenced back yards and a springfree trampoline. Linen and towels are provided so nothing for you to do except to relax and enjoy the view as the sun sets across the front paddock. Wongin and Kanana chalets are also wheelchair friendly.
(3 kingsize bedrooms, 1 queensize bedroom, 1 small bedroom with bunkbed)
(2 kingsize bedrooms plus ensuites)
(2 kingsize bedrooms, 1 bedroom with 3 long singles or a kingsize plus a long single)
10 Places to Stay with Amazing Winter ViewsA room with a view? Yes please. It’s fair to say that a room with a view always comes with bragging rights. And it needn’t always be 5-star extravagance. Sometimes it’s just a balcony with birdlife, a view of the ocean or bay, or a secluded gem that honours privacy. Thankfully...
Spotlight On: Redgate Forest RetreatFamily friendly, pet friendly, and disability friendly. Robyn Lambird explores the tranquil beauty of Redgate Everyone loves a good trip down south with the family, especially to the beautiful Margaret River region which is home to some of the most spectacular scenes of nature, world class...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults & two children
- 1 x private wine tour
- Forest Adventures passes
- Lake Cave passes
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse passes