We will be reopening the Bistro, seating up to 20 customers at a time from Thursday, 21st May. Please book online. Under the Covid-19 plan, we have strict guidelines and have made changes to ensure the health and safety of both customers and staff. We have decided NOT to follow the trend of limited seating times so you can relax and enjoy the day. The gallery is open for viewing and sales from 10am everyday except Tuesdays.
The Studio Gallery & Bistro
- Gluten Free
- Outdoor seating (beer garden, alfresco)
- Vegan options
Where great food and art come together.
- 3 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Lunch and behind the scenes tour at one of the region’s founding estates, Leeuwin or Voyager
- Half or Full-Day Nature Tour with an operator of your choice
- Farm-to-table lunch at Cullen Wine
10 ways to discover Dunsborough & YallingupIt’s time to re-energise on Cape Naturaliste Located on either side of Cape Naturalise, are the towns of Dunsborough and Yallingup. Both have incredible natural beauty, with Dunsborough showing off crystal clear waters in Eagle Bay and Meelup beach, and Yallingup offering crashi...