Gracetown Bay Swim
Held each year on Easter Saturday the Bay Swim Gracetown is a fantastic community event bringing together locals and holiday makers.
Now in it 22nd year, the event is a one kilometre course that begins and ends at Gracetown’s main beach.
Swimmers of all abilities are welcome. The Gracetown Sea Rescue Group will be in attendance, along with other support vessels and paddlers. You can swim to win, go at your own pace or even wear flippers, but the most important thing is to have fun! There are lots of great prizes and giveaways for winners, and spot prizes for participation. Plus there is a short course and fun events for children
- The swim is approximately a 1 km course at Gracetown main beach.
- All participants are required to complete an online registration before 8 pm on Good Friday, 15th April.
- All registered participants are required to check in prior to the swim
- Check in opens at 8.30 am and the swim will commence at 9.30 am.
- Children’s short courses starts at 10.30am
- Entry is $20 for the main event or $5.00 for the children’s short course.
- People attending the event are required to complete a Safe WA COVID Check In.