Busselton Jetty | Another Shrimp on the Barbie
Another Shrimp on the Barbie at Busselton Jetty!
Join us on the 26 January at the start of the Busselton Jetty. There’ll be entertainment for all ages with free entry, free music, free food and free fun for the kids, grab your friends and family and spend the evening on the Busselton Foreshore.
If you’re up for something a little fancier, board the Stocker Preston Express to the end of the Jetty and get treated to an Aussie BBQ and live cooking demonstration by our very own Executive Chef Tony Howell. Accompanied by live music from the amazing Jules Candy, sunset views, and South West Wines and Craft Beers available to purchase.
FORESHORE EVENT | FREE
At the start of the jetty in front of the Interpretive Centre building join to enjoy:
- Free Sausage Sizzle
- Free Fairy Floss
- Free Face Painting
- Meet Mermaid Nixie and take your own photos with her
- Maya Ixchell performing on the Amphitheatre stage, in partnership with City of Busselton and the Sun-Sets on the Bay Event from 7pm
PLEASE NOTE: All activities are subject to availability, due to time constraints, there may be longer wait times. While Busselton Jetty will do their best to ensure you experience each activity, some may not be possible for everyone within scheduled event time.
SUNSET TRAIN & AUSSIE SEAFOOD BBQ | SOLD OUT | 18yrs + Event
Board the Stocker Preston Express and head out to the end of the jetty for an evening of good food, good drinks and music.
- Fresh shucked Oysters and your choice of sparkling or beer as you board the train out to the end of the jetty at 5pm
- 4 courses of Aussie BBQ Bites by Tony Howell
- Cooking demonstration by Tony Howell
- Live music from Jules Candy
- South West Wines, Craft Beers and Drinks at our Pop-Up bar (available to purchase on the day)
- Access the Underwater Observatory for a mini tour (available to purchase on the day)
- Pavlova with fresh cream and berries on your return train ride back to shore leaving the end of the jetty at 7pm (arriving at shore around 7:20pm)
- Then join the Foreshore event for more live music with Maya Ixchell!
PLEASE NOTE: Sunset BBQ event – Please arrive to the Busselton Jetty by 4:45pm to collect your drink and oysters before boarding the train. The train will depart at the START of the Jetty at 5pm sharp. If you miss the train, you will need to walk to the end of the Jetty. There will be no set seating allocation for the train, and it will be on a first come first serve basis. Please note, while Busselton Jetty will make every effort to seat bookings together, they cannot guarantee this. Some groups may be split among different compartments on the train.
This event is assisted by the Australian Government through the National Australia Day Council.
The Busselton Jetty acknowledges the Traditional Custodians, the Wadandi people, on whose land we are living, and pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging.