Candles & Cocktails- Pour & Sip workshop
Perth’s best creative workshop experience House of Hobby is excited to collaborate with South Camp Brewhouse, Dunsborough to bring you an unforgettable creative experience.
In this 2 in 1 workshop House of Hobby will share with you all there is to know about making your own statement hand-poured soy candles. Not only will you learn how to pour your own soy candles, but you’ll also learn how to make your own reed diffusers, that smell simply wonderful.
House of Hobby’s candle expert will share with you all of her tips and tricks to make your candles a success every time, along with how to reuse containers and maintain your candles to keep them burning for as long as possible.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to make their own candles and diffusers as you’ll be guided through every step of the process.
Beginner friendly and easily enjoyed with a drink in hand.
What this workshop includes:
- Making of 2 candles, 1 x large candle (15+hr burn time) & 1 x small candle (5+ hour burn time)
- Making of 1 x reed diffuser
- All supplies and equipment needed to create your candles and diffusers including a range of scents to be inspired by
- Guidance from an experienced candle maker
- A cocktail on arrival, the bar will also be open during the session
- Yummy bites to enjoy!