Margaret River Lions Fashion 2024
Teh Margaret River Lions are proud to present the inaugural Margaret River Lions Fashion 2024!
This gives Margaret River Lions the opportunity to showcase some of the awesome donations you, the community, has gifted them and the amazing support received from local businesses.
This evening is about raising money for a very worthy cause – Just Home, all while having fun and enjoying fabulous local food.
Dress in your most fashionable attire and join Margaret River Lions from 5.30pm with a glass of Sangria on arrival. There will also be the usual full bar and European styled Tapas served during the evening.
The show starts at 6.00pm and involves:
- Fashion Parade & Auction – models will be wearing outfits which will be auctioned
- Date night auction – a hint is that the models may be involved!
- Prize for the best dressed duo – partners, friends, mother and son, even two strangers! Dress to impress and you may be picked as a winner
- Raffle – tickets will go on sale during the day and at the event
- Silent auction – items will be sold to the highest/winning bidder at the end of the night
- Fashion sale – some of the best donations will be available to purchase
Venue: Foyer, Margaret River HEART – Nala Bardip Mia,
Age Restriction: Parental Guidance (PG). Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult as the bar will be open.
Consumer Advice: Show commences at 6pm.
Ticket Prices: All Tickets $25
The Margaret River Lions raise around $250,000 per annum through our biweekly garage sales, and their target is to put over 80% back into helping and funding the community and community projects. They also support the Ronald Macdonald House, Lions Guide Dogs and national disaster relief as required. The Margaret River Lions are entirely run by volunteers.