Outdoor Movies at Cape Mentelle
Can you picture yourself lying back under the stars, enjoying a movie in beautiful winery gardens whilst sipping on award-winning wine?
There is no better way to spend a summer’s night than at Margaret River’s acclaimed outdoor Movies at Cape Mentelle. From December to March, Cape Mentelle is a winery by day and outdoor cinema by night. And there’s something for everyone – whether you love a belly laugh with a good comedy or to get caught up in a twisted thriller, the programme includes new releases and old favourites.
So come early and enjoy a glass of Cape Mentelle wine with friends and for ultimate comfort, hire a bean-bed so you truly can lie back under the stars.
- Dates: December to February with screenings nightly each Friday to Tuesday
- Doors open from 6.00pm and movies begin at sundown (7.30pm-8pm)
- Live music Monday nights from 6.30pm
- No smoking and BYO chairs must sit up the back of the outdoor cinema.
The 2021-2022 Program
- MONDAY 17 JANUARY 2022: ALINE (M)
- TUESDAY 18 JANUARY 2022: EAT PRAY LOVE (M)
- FRIDAY 21 JANUARY 2022: FACING MONSTERS (M)
- SATURDAY 22 JANUARY 2022: SING 2 (CTC)
- SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022: THE FRENCH DISPATCH (M)
- MONDAY 24 JANUARY 2022: UNDER THE VOLCANO (M)
- TUESDAY 25 JANUARY 2022: MY NAME IS GULPILIL (M)
- FRIDAY 28 JANUARY 2022: GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE (M)
- SATURDAY 29 JANUARY 2022: DUNE (M)
- SUNDAY 30 JANUARY 2022: WAITING FOR ANYA (M)
- MONDAY 31 JANUARY 2022: WEST SIDE STORY (M)
- TUESDAY 01 FEBRUARY 2022: MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN (PG)