The Big Bike Film Night 2023- Busselton
The Big Bike Film Night is on a mission — bringing the best cycling short films from around the world together for you.
Showcasing 2.5 hours of moving bike films that has everything a cycle-centric audience could want – action, drama, humour, and plenty of inspiration; the evening is unashamedly and utterly, utterly, utterly designed and devised for the two-wheel devotee.
The 2023 treasure chest of films includes:
- a delightful young Australian bikepacker’s learnings from her scenic trip to Hell
- a visually commanding film set in postcard Tuscany following a 74-year-old rider who personifies the spirit of cycling
- a team who have spent five years formulating a dream … and only one way to get it – via packraft and mountain bike, on a pursuit of the first descent on the gnarly lines of Dillon Cone in the rugged coastal Kaikoura ranges of New Zealand
- two Brisbane schools sharing their insights into how they promote active transport within their school community
- the tale of a rider with a searing thirst for adventure, exploring Iceland’s spectacular interior
- putting the ‘mountain’ into mountain biking – a Scottish Highlands rider’s eyes are opened to the healing power of the bicycle
- an uplifting film that celebrates a humble volunteer whose community spirit is inspiring as are the majestic winter views of the trail where he lives
- a moving movie that follows a family that chooses to live life to the fullest in the face of adversity
- and rounding out the night, find out what happens when you combine an ultra-distance 320 km gravel race and parenting together over a 24-hour period (which is tougher?)
Win a cycling holiday in New Zealand!
Grab your mates, grab your tickets, grab your bike, head to Orana Cinemas Busselton and come along for the ride.