A Maze'n is currently closed for annual winter garden/property maintenance.
Reopening at 9am, Saturday 4th September.
A Maze'n apologises for any inconvenience for those wishing to visit during this time.
This period of closure is essential to keep the gardens looking beautiful all year round.
They'll see you in the spring!
A Maze’n Margaret River
- Gift shop
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Snacks & drinks
Welcome to one of the most unique experiences Margaret River has to offer!
A half hectare giant hedge maze, 18 hole mini golf and five hectares of stunning gardens with even more mazes, outdoor games and puzzles. A café for a rest in between activities. An adventure for all waiting to happen.
There is absolutely nothing else like this most intriguing place for hundreds, if not thousands of kilometres.
- 18 hole Amaze’n Mini Golf
- Many other mazes, playground, outdoor games and puzzles - giant chess, draughts, Jenga and many more
- Five hectares of stunning landscaped gardens & beautiful walks - a welcome habitat for native skinks, birds and butterflies
- Sheltered/shaded gas barbeques, shaded picnic area and tables with puzzles
- Air-conditioned/heated café for snacks, lunch, award-winning scones and coffee from Commonage Coffee Co
- Secluded shaded garden seats and resting areas
Family Fun10 Family-Friendly Experiences Under $100 School holidays are just around the corner, it’s time to start planning some family-fun in the Margaret River Region. Here are ten awesome activities the whole family can enjoy for under $100. ...
Family-Friendly Margaret RiverThe best things to do in Margaret River with toddlers, teens and tweens. Only two and a half hours in the car from Perth – it’s easy to justify a trip to Margaret River with the family. And a trip to ‘Margies’ is a rite of passage for most kids from WA’s state capit...
Your Ultimate Spring Bucket List30 Days and 30 Ways. Our top 30 spring bucket list experiences in the Margaret River Region There’s never been a better time to tick something off your Margaret River Region bucket list. See a side of WA you’ve never seen and support tourism operators who are doing it tough with a Wand...
Top Ten: Spring School HolidaysKeep the kids happy this spring How lucky are we in Western Australia, being able to send our kids to school and have a holiday – so many Aussie families are still home schooling and staying home. The best spring holiday adventures are outdoors, so Lizzy Pepper has curated some of her favouri...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste