COVID-19 Update for A Maze’n Margaret River
We are looking forward to welcoming guests back and will be open for business from Saturday 4th July. 9am until 5pm daily.
A Maze’n Margaret River
- Gift shop
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Snacks & drinks
Welcome to one of the most unique experiences Margaret River has to offer!
A half hectare Giant Hedge Maze, 18 Hole Mini Golf and five hectares of stunning Gardens. More mazes, outdoor games and puzzles. A Café for a rest in-between activities. An adventure for all waiting to happen. There is absolutely nothing else like this most intriguing place for hundreds, if not thousands of kilometres.
- 18 Hole Amaze’n Mini Golf
- Many other mazes, outdoor games and puzzles
- Five hectares of stunning landscaped gardens thriving with native skinks, birds and butterflies
- Sheltered/shaded gas barbeques, shaded picnic area and tables with puzzles
- Playground and more mazes, with ground puzzles and games – giant chess, draughts, Jenga and many more
- Air-conditioned/heated café for snacks, lunch, award-winning scones and coffee from Commonage Coffee Co
- Secluded shaded garden seats and resting areas
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste