Welcome to one of the most unique experiences Margaret River has to offer!
A half hectare giant hedge maze, 18 hole mini golf and five hectares of stunning gardens with even more mazes, outdoor games and puzzles. A café for a rest in between activities. An adventure for all waiting to happen.
There is absolutely nothing else like this most intriguing place for hundreds, if not thousands of kilometres.
Margaret River's most A Maze'n attraction provides you with hours of entertainment and fun! The unique hedge maze is now 26 years old, over 3 metres high and one of the largest in Australia.
You will also find:
- 18 hole Amaze’n Mini Golf
- Many other mazes, playground, outdoor games and puzzles - giant chess, draughts, Jenga and many more
- Five hectares of stunning landscaped gardens & beautiful walks - a welcome habitat for native skinks, birds and butterflies
- Sheltered/shaded gas barbeques, shaded picnic area and tables with puzzles
- Air-conditioned/heated café for snacks, lunch, award-winning scones and coffee from Commonage Coffee Co
- Secluded shaded garden seats and resting areas
All paths have been designed for easy pram and wheelchair access.
Due to potential fire risk, there is a non-smoking policy on the property.
Sorry – no pets or dogs allowed on the property.