COVID-19 Update for Arimia Estate
We are excited to announce that Arimia will be OPEN as of Thursday 21st of May. Restaurant bookings are essential and extremely limited numbers are available with seatings at 12pm and 2pm. Our menu will be $80 per person (4 course + our standard extras) with wine and pairings available. Book online or give us a call. Our Cellar Door is open for take away wine sales from 10am-5pm. Wine tastings are by appointment only (call 08 9755 2528). Although these times have limitations on our numbers, it allows us to showcase what local and seasonal really means. We cannot wait to welcome you all again soon!
Thursday - Sunday: 10:00am until 5:00pm
- Paid Tastings
- Rainwater Harvesting - Fully
- Seated Tastings
- Solar Powered - Fully
- Table service
- Vegan options
Arimia are farmers first. The driver isn’t the wine or food itself but the positive impact the farm has on place through the production of wine and food. The restaurant and cellar door are a celebration of place: from the bottled wine and olive oil to the pork and trout dished up on the deck.
Everything on this property is a raw material with which something beautiful is produced – the belief is reciprocity - farming with a long-term philosophy: a commitment to improving the land for multiple generations to come.
5 Classic Road TripsInspirational drives in the Margaret River region It’s time to get this show on the road. There’s nothing quite like the freedom of being behind the wheel and setting off into the unknown. Road trips have been romanticised in fictional stories for centuries and the sense of adventure that comes from t...
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
14 Ways to Get Your Seafood FixThe local restaurants bringing fresh seafood to the fore. Seafood dining takes on new meaning when integrity, sustainability and proximity to the marine environment are also on the menu. Eating fish has never felt so close to the source. A...
23 Incredible Outdoor Dining SpotsFrom authentic farm backdrops, to blue ocean vistas and hidden bush settings. Beautiful surrounds encapsulate what it is to experience food and wine within the Margaret River region. This list of incredible outdoor dining spots runs the gamut from authentic farm backdrops, to blue ocean vi...
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste