Enjoy the amazing 5-course lunch at Arimia Restaurant from $90pp, with seatings at 12 noon and 2pm. . A wine pairing option is available from $45 per person. Seated booked wine tastings are also available.
- Paid Tastings
- Rainwater Harvesting - Fully
- Seated Tastings
- Solar Powered - Fully
- Table service
- Vegan options
Arimia is a very special boutique winery, restaurant and guest house in a magical setting in the Wilyabrup region, offering an exceptional dining experience, cellar door tastings, produce for sale, and farm tours.
Arimia operates entirely off the grid and with an ethos of sustainable and regenerative produce to restaurant practices. The farm is certified organic and incorporates biodynamic principles to nurture and grow most of the produce used in the restaurant, with a menu that changes regularly depending on what is freshly available.
Ultimate Wellness Weekend Immerse yourself in nature and unwind in ultimate luxury Rejuvenate your senses on a wellness weekend that will recharge your soul. Pack your bags and escape for a few days in the Margaret River Region, where you can immerse yourself in nature and unwind in ultimate luxury. ...
Lo-Fi LivingInspiration for the sustainable traveller Living sustainably is at the core of life in the Margaret River Region. The simplicity of life here is one of the region’s great drawcards, and can be experienced in so many different ways, from where you stay, to where you eat and what you drink or do. ...
What's On In November?Melbourne Cup, foodie feasting and outdoor adventures. Hold on tight, the silly season has officially commenced. With Xmas inching closer, school term coming to an end before we know it, and an events calendar that is off the charts; the hardest part is fitting all the fun in. Whether you get your kicks...
5 Classic Road TripsInspirational drives in the Margaret River region It’s time to get this show on the road. There’s nothing quite like the freedom of being behind the wheel and setting off into the unknown. Road trips have been romanticised in fictional stories for centuries and the sense of adventure that comes from t...
14 Ways to Get Your Seafood FixThe local restaurants bringing fresh seafood to the fore. Seafood dining takes on new meaning when integrity, sustainability and proximity to the marine environment are also on the menu. Eating fish has never felt so close to the source. A...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Dunsborough Ridge Retreat and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest