Enjoy the amazing 5-course lunch at Arimia Restaurant from $90pp, with seatings at 12 noon and 2pm. . A wine pairing option is available from $45 per person. Seated booked wine tastings are also available.
- Paid Tastings
- Rainwater Harvesting - Fully
- Seated Tastings
- Solar Powered - Fully
- Table service
- Vegan options
Arimia are farmers first. The driver isn’t the wine or food itself but the positive impact the farm has on place through the production of wine and food. The restaurant and cellar door are a celebration of place: from the bottled wine and olive oil to the pork and trout dished up on the deck.
Everything on this property is a raw material with which something beautiful is produced – the belief is reciprocity - farming with a long-term philosophy: a commitment to improving the land for multiple generations to come.
5 Classic Road TripsInspirational drives in the Margaret River region It’s time to get this show on the road. There’s nothing quite like the freedom of being behind the wheel and setting off into the unknown. Road trips have been romanticised in fictional stories for centuries and the sense of adventure that comes from t...
14 Ways to Get Your Seafood FixThe local restaurants bringing fresh seafood to the fore. Seafood dining takes on new meaning when integrity, sustainability and proximity to the marine environment are also on the menu. Eating fish has never felt so close to the source. A...
24 Incredible Outdoor Dining SpotsFrom authentic farm backdrops, to blue ocean vistas and hidden bush settings. Beautiful surrounds encapsulate what it is to experience food and wine within the Margaret River region. This list of incredible outdoor dining spots runs the gamut from authentic farm backdrops, to blue ocean vi...
Good Food Guide Awards 2020: Which Margaret River Region Restaurants Were Among the Best of the Best?
Good Food Guide 2020The best hatted restaurants in the Margaret River Region The Margaret River Region was well represented at last night’s National Good Food Guide Awards. Cullen Wines and Wills Domain were awarded Two Hats, Amelia Park, Arimia, Vasse Felix & Yarri were awarded One Hat. Hats are a...
Linger Longer Over Lunch A long lunch with friends is one of the best ways to spend a winter's afternoon A long lingering lunch accompanied by a bottle of superb Margaret River wine is the perfect way to spend an afternoon. Dianne Bortoletto made the sacrifice to find some of the region’s best for you. Researching this st...
Plan Your Trip: Featured Itineraries
- 6 nights’ accommodation in two stunning locations with Bettenay’s and Redgate Forest Retreat
- Didgeridoo performance deep inside the remarkable Ngilgi Cave
- A fun and fascinating personalised tour with All About Margaret River
- A visit to Eagles Heritage to witness these amazing creatures in flight
- 6 nights accommodation for two adults
- Guided tour of Cape Naturaliste and Ngilgi Cave with Wadandi Cultural Custodian Josh Whiteland from Cape Cultural Tours
- Night ride through the Boranup Forest with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking food tour of Margaret River township with Walk Talk Taste
- 2 nights accommodation at Cape Lodge; home to a vineyard and one of Australia’s most coveted restaurants
- 2 nights accommodation at Forest Rise Chalets and Lodge nestled amongst the native forest